Giving Directions In Spanish Worksheet. This conversation is more polite and includes the verbs “saber” (to know), “perderse” (to get lost),. What might you say if you are not familiar enough with an area to give directions?
There are certain verbs commonly used when asking for and giving directions in spanish. The second example will show other words and phrases for giving directions in spanish. This sequence of activities consists of three exercises to work with the vocabulary needed to give directions, for a1.
Related Posts for Giving Directions In Spanish Worksheet
- Half And Quarter Fraction Worksheets
- Reading Solubility Curves Worksheet Answers
- Division Worksheets For Grade 3
- Solar System Worksheets 5Th Grade
- Simplest Form Worksheets 4Th Grade
- The Story Of Stuff Worksheet
- Following Two Step Directions Worksheets
- Simple Interest Worksheet Part 2
- Books Of The Bible Worksheets
- Telling Time Worksheets 1St Grade